General Terms. The following terms and conditions apply to all Gift Cards unless otherwise required by federal, state, or local law
- By purchasing the Lipscomb Academy Art Event - Gift Card, you are offering to purchase the Gift Card at a set price from Lipscomb Academy/Lipscomb University. The Gift Card allows the owner to purchase a face value of goods from the Lipscomb Academy Art Event 2014 between the dates of February 7 - 9, 2014.
- You must purchase the gift card through the Lipscomb website or in the Lipscomb Academy Advancement Office. Within 72 hours of purchase, your purchase will be processed and the validated/numbered card in the amount of purchase will be forwarded via UPS to you or your designated receiver.
- Gift Cards are redeemable for the goods specified in the Gift Card which is limited to items provided for purchase at the Lipscomb Academy Art Event 2014. Gift Cards are not redeemable at any other time or venue.
- The Gift Card may only be used once. The Gift Card must also be used prior to the Gift Card’s expiration date. You will not be entitled to receive cash for any unused portion of the face value of the Gift Card.
- Gift Cards are marked with a unique code number. Lipscomb Academy is not responsible for stolen Gift Cards. In the event a Gift Card has been lost or destroyed, please contact us at 406-523-5212 or send an email to Diana Benson at firstname.lastname@example.org and a new Gift Card will be issued to you at no charge. However, if you attempt to use a Gift Card that has already been redeemed, your replacement Gift Card will not be redeemable.