Student Email Access
Last updated August 15, 2013
To log on to email:
- Go to gmail.com
- Grades 5-6 sign in as firstname.lastname@example.org (use *YOUR* username)
- Grades 7-12 sign in as email@example.com (use *YOUR* username)
- Click on "Sign in"
- 7th and 8th graders - we will be moving your emails to lipscombacademy.org at some point. Stay tuned to this page and announcements for info.
August 10th Update
- 5th Grade email accounts have been created. 5th graders will be given assistance in setting up their accounts as part of orientation as school starts.
- 6th Grade email accounts have been renamed to lipscombacademy.org accounts. To log on, go to gmail.com and use firstname.lastname@example.org (use YOUR username) to log on.
- As new students are enrolled, their accounts will be created. There may be a 2-3 day delay between enrollment and account creation.
- High school passwords have been reset. If you are unable to logon, please check the information below on passwords.
We're still working on changes with email so stay tuned to this site for updates. Thanks!
Student email accounts are available for 5th through 12th graders.
Email on Mobile Devices - http://www.lipscomb.edu/academy/Filter/Item/0/24713
- Read the information below to determine your username and password.
- Go to gmail.com
- Enter email@example.com (7th-12th grades) or username@lipscombacademy (5th-6th grades)
- Enter your password.
- Click Login.
- Your username is usually the first 8 letters of your last name followed by your first and middle initials. Sometimes the username will be followed by a digit.
- Usernames contain no spaces and no punctuation. Capitalization does not matter with usernames.
- In some cases, your username may be followed by a digit.
- Please contact Mrs. Farmer or Mr. Sanders if you cannot determine your username. Do not interrupt Mrs. Farmer's class.
- Your password is your last initial capitalized followed by your 8 digit birthday followed by a dollar sign.
- Passwords contain no spaces.
- Please contact Mrs. Farmer or Mr. Sanders for help with your password. Do not interrupt Mrs. Farmer's class.
Changing your Password:
- Go to http://passwordreset.lipscomb.edu. You MUST know your L number to do this.
- Follow the prompts and answer the appropriate questions.
- REMEMBER your new password.
Guidelines for appropriate email use:
- Remember your password. If you cannot remember your e-mail password, please come by Mrs. Farmer's room (137) before OR after school to have it reset. DO NOT interrupt Mrs. Farmer's class.
- Use your email account to communicate with classmates regarding homework and to collaborate on group assignments.
- Keep your password private, change it often and do not allow other students to access your account.
- Be polite and positive. Do not use vulgar and plainly offensive, obscene, or explicit language in any form.
- Email helps the environment by creating paperless communication. Don't print out emails unless absolutely necessary.
Do not email inappropriate materials or their sources to other students or adults.