Student Email Access
Last updated April 9, 2013
Student email accounts are available for 5th through 12th graders.
Email on Mobile Devices - http://www.lipscomb.edu/academy/Filter/Item/0/24713
- Go to http://mail.davidlipscomb.org
- Enter your username (see below for determining your username).
- Enter your password (see below for determining your password).
- Click Login.
- Your username is usually the first 8 letters of your last name followed by your first and middle initials. Sometimes the username will be followed by a digit.
- Usernames contain no spaces and no punctuation. Capitalization does not matter with usernames.
- In some cases, your username may be followed by a digit.
- Please contact Mrs. Farmer or Mr. Sanders if you cannot determine your username. Do not interrupt Mrs. Farmer's class.
- Your password is your last initial capitalized followed by your 8 digit birthday followed by a dollar sign.
- Passwords contain no spaces.
- Please contact Mrs. Farmer or Mr. Sanders for help with your password. Do not interrupt Mrs. Farmer's class.
Changing your Password:
- Go to http://passwordreset.lipscomb.edu. You MUST know your L number to do this.
- Follow the prompts and answer the appropriate questions.
- REMEMBER your new password.
Guidelines for appropriate email use:
- Remember your password. If you cannot remember your e-mail password, please come by Mrs. Farmer's room (137) before OR after school to have it reset. DO NOT interrupt Mrs. Farmer's class.
- Use your email account to communicate with classmates regarding homework and to collaborate on group assignments.
- Keep your password private, change it often and do not allow other students to access your account.
- Be polite and positive. Do not use vulgar and plainly offensive, obscene, or explicit language in any form.
- Email helps the environment by creating paperless communication. Don't print out emails unless absolutely necessary.
Do not email inappropriate materials or their sources to other students or adults.