There’s a lot of success waiting here for you.
We don’t just want our students to survive here academically; we want them to thrive! Here are some of the resources available to help students achieve their specific goals:
- Math lab. Tutors are available to answer math questions at all levels and give one-on-one assistance when needed.
- The Writing Studio. Trained writing consultants work on building the critical writing skills that a student will need for a lifetime.
- Academic coaching. Graduate assistants work with students to identify and prioritize goals and to develop strategies for achieving them.
- Collaborative study spaces. Being part of a study group is a great way to develop connections with other students and to enhance learning.
- Supplemental instruction sessions. These group study sessions are student-led, in-depth explanations of course material and are a great complement to classroom learning.
- Peer tutoring and mentoring. Benefit from the knowledge and experience of talented upperclassmen who are committed to helping other students succeed.
- Individual tutoring room. Sure, the student center or the library can be used for tutoring, but here we have a quiet, private space built just for that.
- Laptops, desktops, iPads, printers and LCD screens are available for your use.